Turnkey Retreat Package for Instructors
You have a following and want to host your own retreat, but where/how/when…? You’ve run a retreat and want to give your clients a new experience? Most retreat centers will charge you so much it’s hard to make a profit and the planning logistics can be overwhelming.
Costa Rica Retreats has a turnkey solution for you. With just 6 clients, have a great vacation and offer you clients an amazing experience in beautiful Costa Rica. You can feel comfortable knowing your guests will love this luxury villa in this amazing beach town. The area is super safe, has multiple places to teach classes and tons of other excursions for an amazing guest experience. We also have a “hose mom” who does daily laundry, cleaning, and cooks breakfast so you and your guests can spend more time having fun.
Running a retreat should never be all about making money, but a nice profit makes it easier to pull away from your regular paying clients! I’ve designed some great packages that allow you to net over $2000/retreat. We have done the hard work for you, all you have to do is show up with clients and teach. Your clients also get a great value, the average retreat price for a luxury package is only $1995.
Since 2015 Costa Rica Retreats has been running luxury Yoga, Pilates, CrossFit and functional fitness retreats in this amazing, safe, upscale community just an hour from an international airport. We have know the excursion and restaurants and negotiated rates so you know you are getting the best vendors at the best price. The airport in Costa Rica is easily accessible from the US and Canada, with many direct flights and short travel times.
I’ll Provide you:
- The retreat center plus an extra night prior. Villa del Sol (as seen on HGTV’s House Hunters International) is a luxury, 4-bedroom house that sleeps 12 people, has incredible views, gated security, WIFI, concierge service… see video tour HERE.
- A “house mom” that cooks breakfast, does daily cleaning and laundry
- Access to yoga palapa, private beach club, gym, lap pool
- Additional outdoor spaces for classes
- Fitness mats, blocks, foam rollers…
- 2 hours phone consultation: best seasons to go, ground transportation, best adventures… and phone support during your retreat.
- List of preferred vendors for excursions like: ATV, zip lining, sunset sail, horseback riding on the beach, coffee tour…
- A spreadsheet with all costs and suggested prices for your clients
- Sample retreat itinerary
- Sample URL link
- Sample agreements/contracts for your clients
- You will have the tools you need to be successful!
Ready to Host your Retreat?
Email us to set up a call. Within 30 minutes, we can have an entire plan set for you. Rich@CostaRicaRetreats.com
Rich, owner of Costa Rica Retreats, has been a certified personal trainer since 1994. He has taught over 10,000 1- sessions and numerous classes to celebrities, rock stars, and fortune 500 execs. Previously he owned a gym in San Diego for 10 years and now splits his time between Hermosa Beach, CA and Costa Rica. Rich is an experienced guide who has been leading retreats in Costa Rica since 2015. He built the retreat center Villa Del Sol in the amazing community of Las Catalinas with the intention of sharing this “Pura Vida” lifestyle.