Turnkey Retreat Package for Instructors
You have a following and want to host your own retreat, but where/how/when…? Most retreat centers will charge you so much it’s hard to make a profit and the planning logistics can be overwhelming. To do a retreat right the first time, you’ll want some experienced help.
Costa Rica Retreats has a turnkey solution for you. With just 6 clients, you can get make over $2000, have a great vacation, and offer you clients an amazing experience in beautiful Costa Rica. We have done the hard work for you, all you have to do is show up with clients and teach.
Since 2015 Costa Rica Retreats has been running Yoga, Pilates, CrossFit and functional fitness retreats in this amazing, safe, upscale community just an hour from an international airport. We have know the excursion and restaurants and negotiated rates so you know you are getting the best vendors at the best price. The airport in Costa Rica is easily accessible from the US and Canada, with many direct flights and short travel times.
I’ll Provide you:
- The retreat center plus an extra night prior. Villa del Sol (as seen on HGTV’s House Hunters International) is a luxury, 4-bedroom house that sleeps 12 people, has incredible views, gated security, WIFI, concierge service…
- A “house mom” that cooks breakfast, does daily cleaning and laundry
- Access to private beach club, gym, lap pool
- Use of space for classes
- Fitness mats, blocks, foam rollers…
- 2 hours phone consultation: best seasons to go, ground transportation, best adventures… and be available during your retreat.
- List of preferred vendors for excursions like: ATV, zip lining, sunset sail, horseback riding on the beach, coffee tour…
- A spreadsheet with all costs and suggested prices for your clients
- Sample retreat itinerary
- A PDF File/URL link you can share to help you sell the package
- Sample agreements/contracts for your clients
- You will have the tools you need to be successful!
Ready to Host your Retreat?
Email us to set up a call. Within 30 minutes, we can have an entire plan set for you. Rich@CostaRicaRetreats.com
Rich, owner of Costa Rica Retreats, has been a certified personal trainer since 1994. He has taught over 10,000 1- sessions and numerous classes to celebrities, rock stars, and fortune 500 execs. Previously he owned a gym in San Diego for 10 years and now splits his time between Hermosa Beach, CA and Costa Rica. Rich is an experienced guide who has been leading retreats in Costa Rica since 2015. He built the retreat center Villa Del Sol in the amazing community of Las Catalinas with the intention of sharing this “Pura Vida” lifestyle.